Visit Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade and Zagreb on our 6-day guided bus tour!
- from: 745 €
- Departure: Dubrovnik
Day 1 DUBROVNIK– ARRIVAL, Saturday
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK, Sunday
Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO, Monday
Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Continuation to Sarajevo. Aft ernoon city tour of Sarajevo, including Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. Dinner in a local restaurant and overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 4 SARAJEVO – BELGRADE, Tuesday
After breakfast, we drive northwards to Belgrade, with a stop in time for lunch. Continuation to Belgrade, dinner in a local restaurant and overnight.
Day 5 BELGRADE – ZAGREB, Wednesday
In the morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. You’ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial. Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 ZAGREB – DEPARTURE, Thursday
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Transfer to Zagreb Airport for your departure flight.
Prices & Terms
Rates and departure dates 2019:
|May 11, 18||745 EUR|
|Jun 8||745 EUR|
|Jun 29, Jul||795 EUR|
|Aug 3, 24, 31||795 EUR|
|Sep 7, 14, 21||795 EUR|
|Single occupancy supplement||255 EUR|
Price per person for double occupancy.
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the fi rst and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; Kalmegdan fortress in Belgrade, Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour Escort throughout (English/French speaking)
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation of the passenger is given after the booking is confirmed:
|No. of days prior to departure||cancellation fee|
|30+ days prior to commencement of service||€200|
|29 – 22 days prior||35% of the total|
|21 – 15 days prior||30% of the total|
|14 – 0 days prior and “no-show”||100% of the total|
Any complaint about your tour should be made immediately to the tour director.
All refund claims must be submitted to Solesemestra in writing within 30 days of the tour completion.
- Dubrovnik – Adria 4*
- Sarajevo — Radon Plaza 4-5*
- Belgrade — Majestic 4*
- Zagreb —International 4*
Hotels listed above will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those listed here.
We kindly ask you to fill out the reservation form with requested details to get an offer with a booking option.