Cruising on vintage sailboats along the magnificent Kvarner coastline & visiting islands on the route.
OPATIJA – KRK – RAB – ZADAR – MOLAT or OLIB – (Ilovik) LOŠINJ – CRES – OPATIJA (KL1)
The Kvarner Bay treasures islands of unique beauty and diversity. Embark on the journey of discovery, spend eight unforgettable days cruising the northern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Savour delicious cuisine, enjoy beautiful sights, dip into the cleanest seawater and let the tranquillity fulfil your soul and sharpen your senses. Every day you will have the chance and enough time at leisure to explore a new island, discover antique churches, various historical monuments, and feel the authentic small-island way of life.
Swimming at secluded beaches, Zadar Sea Organs, Rab belltowers, Lošinj scent garden
Day 1 OPATIJA – KRK ISLAND (L)
Departure at 13h with lunch on board. Late arrivals can join in Krk, the homonymous town of the largest Croatian island. The first swim stop en route to refresh and enjoy the crystal clear seawater. Krk has diverse villages of various sizes, stunning promenades, dramatic rock faces with tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. There’s a buzz along the waterfront of Krk Town, have a drink in one of the many bars or choose a restaurant for a tasty dinner. Overnight in Krk.
Day 2 KRK ISLAND – RAB ISLAND (B, T, L)
After breakfast, cruise towards Rab, known as the “island of love”. On arrival, join a guided tour (included on Premium Superior & Premium) to see imposing stone walls and Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Many streets and squares are open-air galleries, as artists work outside. Do not miss tasting the famous cake “Rapska torta“ (included on Premium Superior & Premium). If weather permits, walk up to the Kamenjak hill and watch the magnificent sunset. Overnight in Rab.
Day 3 RAB ISLAND – ZADAR (B, L)
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar, travelling by Pag island with its unusual moon-like landscape. Swim stop on the tiny Maun Island. Upon arrival to Zadar, join the optional guided tour (included on Premium Superior & Premium). Once the metropolis of Dalmatia, today, Zadar is the centre of the region. The rich cultural heritage is visible at every turn: the Roman Forum dating to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dating to the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and symbol of the city, the imposing and mighty city walls, numerous palaces and villas of former noble families. Great restaurants line part of the waterfront and the centre of town. Famous, contemporary creations are the Zadar Sea Organ, one of a kind in the world (listen to the sound) and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Day 4 ZADAR – MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB ISLAND (B, L, CD)
Early departure towards Molat or Olib island (depending on the available harbour space) in the northern part of the Zadar archipelago. Think pure peace and serenity. Tonight, enjoy the Captain’s dinner party on board (included on Premium Superior & Premium). Overnight in the harbour.
Day 5 MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB ISLAND – ILOVIK ISLAND – LOŠINJ ISLAND (B, L)
After breakfast and the morning swim, cruise towards Ilovik. It may have only a few hundred inhabitants but Ilovik has lovely bays and crystal clear water. A short stop before departure towards Lošinj, known as the “sunshine island” and for its abundance of pines, wildflowers and herbs. Lošinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic waters for its hidden coves and cool Mediterranean vibe. On arrival, stroll along the pretty waterfront, visit the museum of Apoxiomenos or walk up to the Lošinj Aromatic Garden full of indigenous herbs and plants. The small town of Veli Lošinj is easy to reach if you want to explore on foot. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Day 6 MALI LOŠINJ ISLAND – CRES ISLAND (B, L)
Departure towards Cres after breakfast and the morning swim. This unspoiled island of long and narrow shape is abundant with olive groves, vineyards, forests of oak, beech and remarkable stone walls. Cres and Mali Lošinj were once connected as one island, before the Romans dug a narrow channel to separate them. Spend the night in the port of Cres, a typical medieval town.
Day 7 CRES ISLAND – OPATIJA (B, L)
After breakfast, departure towards Opatija. The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea. On arrival in the afternoon, join a walking tour of Opatija (included on Premium Superior). Stroll the longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in Croatia or stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village with some of the best fish restaurants in the country. On the last night on board, have a farewell party under the stars. This would be a great time to swap contact details with new friends and plan the return trip. Many people come back, again and again.
Day 8 OPATIJA (B)
Gather for one final breakfast, followed by goodbyes with all the new friends and the crew before they see you off in the port of Opatija.
Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner, T – tasting, CD – Captain`s dinner
Prices & Terms
Dates & Prices 2024
|Boats: MV Olmissum, MV Moonlight, MV Kalipsa, MV Antonela||B||C||D|
|PREMIUM SUPERIOR Upper/Main Deck||1150||1400||1500|
|PREMIUM SUPERIOR Lower Deck||1000||1150||1250|
|PREMIUM Upper/Main Deck||1000||1150||1250|
|PREMIUM Lower Deck||850||1050||1100|
|TRADITIONAL ENSUITE Upper/Main Deck||700||850||900|
|TRADITIONAL ENSUITE Lower Deck||600||750||850|
Prices are per person in EUR in a dbl/twin cabin.
Cruise price includes services depending on the category:
- Traditional Ensuite: Continental breakfasts, three-course lunches, complimentary water, and free WIFI
- Premium: buffet breakfasts, three-course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English-speaking tour manager on board, guided tours of Rab & Zadar, Rab Cake tasting, daily cabin service, a mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, complimentary water, free WIFI.
- Premium Superior: buffet breakfasts, three-course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English-speaking tour manager on board, three guided tours of Rab, Zadar and Opatija, Rab Cake tasting, daily cabin service, a mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, complimentary water, free WIFI.
- Reservation fee of 35% of the total amount
- Remainder latest one month prior to arrival
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – reservation fee is non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 40% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 60% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Reductions & Supplements
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50%
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 60.- per person per week
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, organiser reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behaviour captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
Cabin Type Descriptions
Traditional ensuite: Wooden ships, air-conditioned cabins with private shower/toilet, mostly bunk beds, air-conditioned salon.
Premium: Premium steel hulled vessels with modern traditional look offer accommodation in air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Ships are from 29 to 35m in length with cabins 8 to 14m2 in size.
Premium Superior: Premium superior vessels are recently built mini deluxe vessels featuring similar comfort, but are smaller in size – 38 to 41m in length. Air-conditioned cabins are 8 to 14m2 in size with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box.
We kindly ask you to fill out the reservation form with requested details to get an offer with a booking option.