Guaranteed departure from DUBROVNIK
DUBROVNIK / SLANO – MLJET– MAKARSKA – PUČIŠĆA (ISLAND OF BRAČ) / SPLIT – BOL (ISLAND OF BRAČ) / HVAR – KORČULA – DUBROVNIK
Step aboard and get ready for a really exciting adventure. Southern Dalmatia is filled with history, culture, unique architecture, rich heritage, beauty and tranquillity. Dubrovnik is the shining star of this cruise – the beauty of this famous city is breathtaking and the to-do list is quite long. Make sure to have enough memory on your devices because taking photos will be hard to resist!
Dubrovnik town walls, swimming at secluded beaches, jet-set island Hvar, national park Mljet.
Day 1 DUBROVNIK – SLANO (L, D)
Check-in from 13.00 h at the Gruž harbour (late arrivals can join in Slano), departure at 14.00 h for the small village of Slano on the mainland, a peaceful fishermen’s village. Enjoy authentic village dinner in Smokovljani and taste all the specialties this rural area has to offer. As part of their property, there is a ranch with animals and the old stone threshing floor surrounded by olive trees, figs and other autochthonic plants in all the beauty of nature, where you can hear the voice of crickets and birds chirping.
Day 2 SLANO – MLJET (B, L)
Morning departure towards the island and National Park of Mljet. Lunch on board. Free time to enjoy the salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this tranquil island. The large lake is situated inside the Mljet National Park (entrance included), and in the middle one can visit an old abbey and church, or just use a canoe to roam around the lakes in the National Park. Bicycles can also be rented to cycle around the paths surrounding the lakes. Overnight in the port.
Day 3 MLJET – MAKARSKA (B, L, CD)
Early morning departure towards Makarska, the famous tourist destination with many restaurants and bars and a beautiful promenade along the famous beach. Enjoy the magic of Makarska Riviera and be sure to take a walk along the city streets – there’s an abundance of churches and other cultural sites. Afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. In the evening, the Captain’s dinner with live entertainment on board. Overnight in Makarska.
Day 4 MAKARSKA – PUČIŠĆA / SPLIT (B, L)
After breakfast, cruise towards Pučišća, a typical Mediterranean place, situated on the northern side of Brač island at the bottom of a deep bay. This village is home to the world-famous white stone of Brač. Visit one of the few stone masonry workshops left in Europe. Afterwards, cruise towards Split and arrive in the afternoon. Split is, a busy university and maritime town and the capital of the Dalmatia region. Its old town is under UNESCO protection, Join a guided tour of the city upon arrival. This historical town under UNESCO world heritage protection will knock you off your feet with its abundance of things to see and do and with its unique lively atmosphere. Overnight in Split.
Day 5 SPLIT – BOL / HVAR (B, L)
Early morning departure towards the island of Brač and the town Bol, best known for its famous Zlatni rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that with its distinct shape and form dominates other beaches of Croatia. Directional winds and waves cause the shape of the beach to often change. Afterwards, the next destination is Hvar, the longest island in the Adriatic. While joining the guided tour, visit the magnificent Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, the oldest community theatre in Europe which was founded here in 1612 and other sites. Hvar offers plenty of restaurants, bars cafes and clubs, open long into the night. Hvar is often referred to as the sunshine and jet-set island.
Day 6 HVAR –KORČULA (B, L)
The journey continues towards the Korčula island best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Early afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of the enchanting town fortified by walls. Korčula treasures more legends, tales and monuments than any other place, discover some wandering along the herringbone pattern streets. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants for a great gourmet experience and there are many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Overnight in Korčula.
Day 7 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Departure towards Dubrovnik with breakfast en route. Enjoy the unforgettable natural beauty along the coast towards Dubrovnik which was referred to as “heaven on earth” by the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Lunch on board and arrival in Dubrovnik in the early afternoon. Join the guided tour of the city. Meander through the narrow, car-free limestone streets – worn smooth under the soles of centuries of pedestrians, exploring the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture. Take the cable car from the Old Town to the Srđ Mountain to enjoy scenic views of the mighty ramparts and of the Elaphiti Islands (ticket included). In the evening enjoy the traditional and authentic Croatian song and dance performance by the Linđo Folklore Ensemble. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK (B)
One last breakfast onboard followed by goodbyes with the crew and new friends, before they see you off. Transfer to the airport.
Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner, CD – Captain`s dinner
Prices & Terms
Dates & Prices 2024
|DELUXE SUPERIOR VIP Upper/Main Deck||3000|
|DELUXE SUPERIOR Upper/Main Deck||2700|
|DELUXE SUPERIOR Lower Deck||2350|
|DELUXE Upper/Main Deck||2350|
|DELUXE Lower Deck||2050|
Prices are in EUR per person/week in dbl/twin cabins
UPPER/MAIN DECK CABINS ARE ALLOCATED ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY!
Lower deck cabins are in the hull of the ship below the main deck.
Cruise price includes
- Arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Dubrovnik airport (on the day of arrival and departure)
- 7-night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Complimentary water
- Coffee and tea after lunch
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- midweek bed linen change
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns: Korčula, Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to the Old Town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Linđo – traditional and authentic Croatian Folklore Ensemble with return transfer
- Heritage dinner in Smokovljani with transfer
- Stonemasonry workshop entrance fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities and drinks from the bar
- Korčula village dinner experience: EUR 40/55.- per person
- Reservation fee of 35% of the total amount
- Remainder latest one month prior to arrival
Conditions & Cancellation policy
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All Katarina Line Line cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – reservation fee non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Reductions & Supplements
- single use of cabin +50%
Cabin Type Description
The most recent class of Katarina Line vessels, crème de la crème on the Adriatic Sea. Built with high-quality materials of solid wood, glass, marble, stainless steel and similar materials, these vessels are floating mini boutique hotels. Minimum 47 meters in length, newly built or refurbished, with hot tubs and beautiful sun decks with lounge area, deckchairs and more. Spacious, superbly designed, air-conditioned en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, 15 to 20m2 in size. Cabins are equipped with wardrobes, deposit boxes, hairdryers, bathroom toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, LCD TV, etc.
Modern and state-of-the-art vessels, 42 to 47 meters in length. The vast sun deck includes a hot tub, a beautiful lounge area and sunbeds to enjoy wonderful Adriatic scenery. Deluxe vessels feature spacious, lavishly designed, air-conditioned en-suite cabins (12 to 17m2 in size) with double or twin beds, safety deposit box, LCD TV, bathroom toiletries, hairdryer, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet.
We kindly ask you to fill out the reservation form with requested details to get an offer with a booking option.