Deluxe cruise on a state-of-art motor ship specialised for young people between 20 and 39 years.
- from: 1155 €
- Harbour: Split
Departure from SPLIT
SPLIT – HVAR – MLJET – DUBROVNIK – KORČULA – PLOČE – MAKARSKA – SPLIT
Step aboard and get ready for a really exciting adventure. Dalmatia is filled with history, culture, unique architecture, rich heritage, beauty and tranquillity. But, there is also a vast choice of bars, festivals and clubs waiting for the party people. The choice is yours!
Relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the chef) take care of you on this route planned for young professionals.
Day 1 SPLIT – HVAR (L)
Departure at 13h from the Split harbour towards the jet-set island of Hvar with lunch on board at the Pakleni Islands. Hike up the zig-zag path to the town fort overlooking the harbour for lovely scenic views. Hvar is the town that never sleeps – party all night long at numerous bars, taverns, pubs and the famous club – Carpe diem. Overnight in the port.
Day 2 HVAR – MLJET (B, L)
The next morning, head south to the Mljet Island. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park (entrance fee to be paid on the spot, 25EUR) and enjoy the boat ride to St. Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery from the 12th Century. Alternatively, rent a kayak, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the island on your own. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the island. Overnight in Pomena.
Day 3 MLJET – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Early morning departure towards Dubrovnik. Enjoy the unforgettable natural beauty along the coast towards Dubrovnik which was referred to as “heaven on earth” by the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Before we tie up at the Gruž harbour, a cruise alongside the ancient city walls, while lunch is served on the deck. Book the Game of Thrones Tour and visit all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from this ongoing cultural phenomenon were filmed. We recommend a walk on top of the 1940 m long city walls. Visit Revelin – the most famous nightclub located in the womb of the fortress or enjoy your cocktail in one of the numerous bars. Overnight in the port.
Day 4 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA (B, L)
In the morning, a departure from the magnificent Dubrovnik and cruise towards the island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants for a great gourmet experience and many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Overnight in Korčula.
Day 5 KORČULA – PLOČE „River Pirate Party“ (B, L, D)
Morning cruise towards Ploče, a seaport located just north of the Neretva Delta. Afternoon transfer to join pirates on their barges along the Neretva River and to taste the homemade grappa and snacks. BBQ and party with a local DJ on the “pirate islet”. Late transfer back to the vessel and overnight in Ploče.
Day 6 PLOČE – MAKARSKA (B, L, CD)
Cruise along the Dalmatian coast whilst enjoying lunch and the afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. Join the optional river rafting excursion or zipline on the Cetina River then re-join the vessel in Makarska later in the evening. No need to spend a lot of time in search of a good place for partying, all the nightlife happens in one single street – Lištun (pedestrian zone) in the centre of the town. Enjoy the special Captain’s dinner with live entertainment on board. Overnight in Makarska.
Day 7 MAKARSKA – SPLIT (B, L)
Breakfast is served on board while departing towards our final destination. Swim stop on the way with arrival in Split in time for lunch. Don’t miss out on seeing the numerous sites and shops in this city, experience the beauty and nightlife and see why this city has become so popular to young people from all around the world. Visit UNESCO protected Diocletian Palace which forms the heart of the city as well as a sandy Bačvice beach which buzzes day and night. Overnight in Split.
Day 8 SPLIT (B)
One last breakfast onboard followed by goodbyes with the crew and new friends, before they see you off. Check-out by 9.00 am.
Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner, CD – Captain’s dinner
Prices & Terms
Dates & Price 2022
|Boat: MV Admiral or similar||
|DELUXE main/upper deck||€ 1550|
|DELUXE lower deck||€ 1155|
Wednesday check in from 11h in Split harbor; departure at 13h
- Double cabin for single use (Single supplement): +50%
Cruise Price Includes
- 7-night cruise in a deluxe air-conditioned en suite cabin
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Complimentary water
- Coffee and tea after lunch
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Midweek bed linen change
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Pirate party with BBQ on Neretva river, return transfer included
- Cruise along the city walls in Dubrovnik
- Airport transfer € 70. – transfer from Split airport to port and vice versa (1-3 pax)
- Entrance to National Park Mljet: € 25.- per person
- Rafting on the Cetina River: € 55.- per person
- Zipline on the Cetina River: € 70.- per person
- Game of Thrones tour: € 27.-per person
- Reservation fee of 35% of the total amount
- Remainder latest one month prior to arrival
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 300 per person) – non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 60.- per person per week
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, organiser reserves the right to cancel the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behaviour Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe ships are modern and state of the art ships 42 to 47 meters in length. Spacious sun deck includes a hot tub, beautiful lounge area and sun beds to enjoy wonderful Adriatic scenery. Deluxe vessels feature spacious, lavishly designed, air-conditioned en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, safety deposit box, bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet. Cabins are 12 to 17m2 in size.
Included services: Airport transfers, buffet breakfasts and three course lunches with salad and cheese bar , drink with lunch, Captain’s dinner with live music, additional dinner in a typical Croatian setting, sightseeing, English speaking tour manager, various entrance fees, various tastings, Visitors’ tax & port fees, luggage handling, daily cabin service, tea and coffee all day, water dispenser available. Complimentary Wi-
Submit a quotation request by filling out the form below and we will answer you shortly!