Deluxe cruise on a state-of-art motor ship specialized for young people under 40.
- from: 1155 €
- Harbour: Split
Departure from SPLIT
SPLIT – HVAR – MLJET – DUBROVNIK – KORČULA – PLOČE – MAKARSKA – SPLIT
Just imagine 7 perfect days under the Adriatic sun, sailing on a vessel full of like-minded under 39 year old. Cruise the magnificent Adriatic coast, relax during the day and experience the cool vibe of the hot night scene. Discover why this particular cruise has become “a must” for the young traveler.
Saturday SPLIT – HVAR (L)
Departure at 13h from Split harbour towards the jet-set island of Hvar with lunch on board at the Pakleni Islands. Hike up the zig-zag path to the town fort overlooking the harbor for lovely scenic views of your ship. Hvar is the town that never sleeps – party all night long at numerous bars, taverns, pubs and the famous club – Carpe diem. Overnight in the port.
Sunday HVAR – MLJET (B, L, CD)
Next morning, we head south to the Island of Mljet. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy the boat ride to St. Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery from 12th Century. Alternatively, rent a kayak, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the island on your own. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island. Enjoy the special Captain’s dinner on board with overnight in Pomena.
Monday MLJET – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Early morning departure to Dubrovnik. The special charm of this world-famous town are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic, but before we tie up at Gruž harbor, we cruise alongside the old Dubrovnik city walls while lunch is served on deck. Book your „Game of Thrones tour“ and visit all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from this ongoing cultural phenomenon were filmed. We recommend a walk on top of the 1940 m long city walls. Visit Revelin – the most famous night club located in the womb of the fortress or enjoy your cocktail in one of numerous bars. Overnight in port.
Tuesday DUBROVNIK – KORČULA (B, L)
We will leave this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards the Island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, stopping for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants where you can continue your gourmet experience and many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Overnight in Korčula.
Wednesday KORČULA – PLOČE „River Pirate Party“ (B, L, D)
We continue our morning cruise towards Ploče, a seaport located just north of the Neretva Delta. Afternoon transfer to join pirates on their boats along the Neretva river to taste homemade grappa and snacks. BBQ, fireworks and party with local DJ on “pirate islet”. Late transfer back to vessel and overnight in Ploče.
Thursday PLOČE – MAKARSKA (B, L, D)
Cruise along the Dalmatian coast whilst enjoying your lunch and afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. Join our optional river rafting excursion or zipline on the Cetina river then rejoin the ship in Makarska later in the evening. You don`t need to spend lot of time to find good place for party, all nightlife happens in one street – Lištun street (pedestrian zone) in center of town. Dinner on board and overnight in Makarska.
Friday MAKARSKA – SPLIT (B, L)
Breakfast is served on board while departing towards our final destination. Swim stop on the way with arrival in Split in time for lunch. Don’t miss out on seeing the numerous sights and shops in this city, experience the beauty and night life and see why this city has become so popular to young people from all round the world. Visit UNESCO protected Diocletian Palace which forms the heart of the city as well as a sandy Bačvice beach which buzzes day and night.
Saturday SPLIT (B)
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9.00 am.
Prices & Terms
Dates & Price 2021
|DELUXE main/upper deck||€ 1550|
|DELUXE lower deck||€ 1155|
Wednesday check in from 11h in Split harbor; departure at 13h
- Double cabin for single use (Single supplement): +50%
Cruise Price Includes
- 8 days/7 night cruise in deluxe air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast and 3 course lunch or dinner on board as specified in the itinerary
- A drink with lunch
- Unlimited water from the water dispenser
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment in Mljet
- Pirate party with BBQ on Neretva river, return transfer included
- Cruise around city walls in Dubrovnik
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Coffee and tea all day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Professional Tour manager
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- Reservation fee of 35% of the total amount
- Remainder latest one month prior to arrival
Conditions & Cancellation policy
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, organiser reserves the right to cancel the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behaviour Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 300 per person) – non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 40.– per person per week
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe ships are modern and state of the art ships 42 to 47 meters in length. Spacious sun deck includes a hot tub, beautiful lounge area and sun beds to enjoy wonderful Adriatic scenery. Deluxe vessels feature spacious, lavishly designed, air-conditioned en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, safety deposit box, bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet. Cabins are 12 to 17m2 in size.
Included services: Airport transfers, buffet breakfasts and three course lunches with salad and cheese bar , drink with lunch, Captain’s dinner with live music, additional dinner in a typical Croatian setting, sightseeing, English speaking tour manager, various entrance fees, various tastings, Visitors’ tax & port fees, luggage handling, daily cabin service, tea and coffee all day, water dispenser available. Complimentary Wi-Fi.
|Entrances to National Park Mljet||EUR 17 per person (to be paid on the spot)|
|Dinner supplement||EUR 115 per person/week, min. 10 pax required (on DELUXE EUR 150, on DELUXE SUPERIOR EUR 200)|
|Parking||Possible from EUR 10 – 15 daily (Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik)|
|Airport transfers||EUR 50 per transfer (up to 3 pax) one way from Split airport to Split port|
|Pre/post cruise accommodation||Available on request – villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels…|
|Ferry Tickets||Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & intenational ferry connections|
Submit a quotation request by filling out the form below and we will answer you shortly!