Short but sweet tour of Croatia’s highlights!
- from: 705 €
- Departure: Zagreb
Day 1 Wednesday ZAGREB – Arrival
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to the hotel. Meeting the tour guide, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour we’ll drive to Plitvice and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park which is on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense forests, Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 3 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 Sunday DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
Prices & Terms
Rates and departure dates 2021:
|May 5, 12, 19||705 EUR|
|Jun 2, 9||705 EUR|
|Jun 23, 30||775 EUR|
|Jul 21, 28||775 EUR|
|Aug 4, 18, 25||775 EUR|
|Sep 1, 8, 15, 22||775 EUR|
|Single occupancy supplement||210 EUR|
Price per person for double occupancy.
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik (in English and in French)
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- tour escort throughout (English/French speaking)
- 35% of the price at the time of the booking
- remaining balance latest 30 days prior to arrival
All cancellations must be made in writing.
The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation of the passenger is given after the booking is confirmed:
No. of days prior to departure
up to 30 days prior to departure
29 – 22 days prior
45% of the total
21 – 15 days prior
60% of the total
14 – 0 days prior and “no-show”
100% of the total
Any complaint about your tour should be made immediately to the tour director.
All complaints must be submitted to Vanadis Travel in writing within 30 days of the completion of the tour.
- Zagreb — International 4*
- Plitvice — Park 4*
- Split — President 4*
- Dubrovnik — Adria 4*
Hotels listed above will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to the ones listed here.
We kindly ask you to fill out the reservation form with requested details to get an offer with a booking option.